If you’re a long-time user of Sage 100cloud, you may be familiar with the plentitude of helpful resources available to help you maximize the value you and your company receive from the software. If you’re relatively new to the solution, you may have only just started to explore what’s out there. Regardless of how long you’ve been relying on Sage 100cloud, we thought it could be helpful to provide this list of the major resources you could and should be making good use of!
Start by Joining the Community of Sage City
Sage City is the place to ask questions, share tips, get suggestions, and grow your skillset. Our customers continually tell us that Sage City is a valuable, free and easily accessible resource that’s fun to browse even when you aren’t looking for something specific. We encourage you to take a trip to Sage City and discover destinations like:
- Join one or more product support groups and ask your question, collaborate, share experiences, and solve questions together.
- Sage City Blogs let you view the latest community content all in one place. Here you can discover insights, ideas, and advice to help propel your business forward. Add your own comments and ideas to the mix too!
- The Town Hall inside Sage City serves as the hub for all things Sage City, including how-to’s, help documentation, surveys, and more.
Enroll in Sage University
Sage University offers an extensive curriculum consisting of hundreds of courses to help you get the most out of your Sage 100cloud solution. Courses are available for new and experienced users and for a wide variety of job roles. Fees apply to some courses. Learning can take many forms, including:
- Anytime learnings: self-paced, elearning and recorded replays, available anytime and anywhere you are. Most anytime learnings contain audio as well as video and are typically available for a year from purchase.
- Replay: recordings are available for many previously held live classes. View Replays at your convenience (although most are only available for 90 days post class) and hear questions asked by students during the live class.
- Learning packages: these are training courses bundled together containing a combination of Anytime Learnings, scheduled trainings, notes, and/or exams.
- Instructor-led training: attend live, instructor-led courses held throughout North America. Also in this category are virtual learning classes where you can join a live class online.
Sage Knowledgebase is an online powerhouse resource providing you with access to the same support content our own Sage experts use. The Knowledgebase is a virtual library of resources, providing 24/7 access to support articles and production documentation, as well as the latest software downloads and updates. This is a great resource when you’re looking for specific help with topics such as year-end closing procedures or payroll tax changes.
Get Smarter With Sage Intelligence Tips and Tricks
Sage Intelligence is a superbly powerful reporting and data analysis tool. We encourage you to join the Sage Intelligence Tips & Tricks mailing list to get ideas delivered straight to your inbox. MicroAccounting also has a number of resources available to help maximize the value you receive from this tool.
Engage With Your Local Team
Perhaps your single best resource is MicroAccounting’s own Barbara Knudsen. Barb has been helping our clients for 25 years. If ever you need to speak to a true Sage 100 expert, email Barb and the rest of our support team. Similarly, our account managers are here to answer your non-technical questions or schedule our consulting team for training, upgrades and report writing.
An Update on Sage Summit
Sage Summit was scheduled for May 12-14, 2020 in Orlando, Florida; However, following guidance from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Sage has decided to postpone Sage Summit until later this year. Visit the Sage Summit website for all the conference details.