Construction Accounting Software Serving Companies in the Dallas Area and Beyond
Sage Intacct’s native-cloud construction accounting software is built to serve the complex needs of the construction industry. Stay on top of projects, improve productivity, and gain visibility to scale profitably. General contractors and other construction businesses consider Sage the #1 provider of construction finance management software on the market today based on JBKnowledge Construction Technology Reports.
Build Better With Cloud Construction Accounting Software
Construction companies face unique challenges—from compliance reporting to accurate job costing to providing real-time visibility for project managers and other stakeholders.
Whether you’re managing multiple construction projects, job sites, new contracts, work orders, or increased project management demands, Sage Intacct’s cloud accounting software has the industry-specific functionality your construction company needs.
- Complete financial and construction project management software on a single platform—with customizable reporting, multi-entity consolidation, a dimensional general ledger, AP automation, comprehensive job cost tracking and billing, and automated revenue recognition
- Real-time visibility to stay on top of project management costs and cash flow—Dynamic dashboards track and measure performance for financial, operational, and outcome metrics
- Continuous consolidation for a faster close—Easily report on multiple locations and entities, reducing average month-end close by 25-50%
- Native cloud technology—With an open API for easy integration between solutions
- Process automation to increase productivity—Construction accounts payable/accounts receivable automation drives efficiency up by 20-40%
- Empower your finance team—Save time to focus on strategic activities instead of data entry and other repetitive tasks like job costing
View the 2-page overview of Sage Intacct builder accounting software: Cloud Financial Management for Construction
Get a feature-by-feature comparison: Sage Intacct for Construction vs QuickBooks
Cloud Accounting Built for Builders
Sage is trusted by accountants around the world and overwhelmingly preferred by construction firms as their number one provider of accounting software, based on JBKnowledge Construction Technology Reports. Sage Intacct is also the first and only AICPA-preferred construction financial management solution.
Sage Intacct’s customizable financial reporting and intuitive user interface provides finance leaders with accounting software that enables better-informed decision making, keeps stakeholders advised, and increases the overall value of the business.
“Before Sage Intacct it would take at least 10 days to reconcile our bank accounts. Now we reconcile on the same day. We have thousands of transactions and have real-time daily insight into cashflow.” Thomas Cochran –Orion Companies (General Contractor)
Is your company ready to move from on premise software to a cloud-based building accounting solution? Read the whitepaper: Financials Face-Off On Premise vs Cloud
MicroAccounting and Sage—Your Partners in Success
Whether your company is a small business residential general contractor, or a large construction firm, Sage Partner MicroAccounting has the specialized expertise you can rely on to get up and running quickly on your Sage Intacct cloud ERP system. Learn how our personalized consulting services can help put your company on the path to profitable growth:
Go paperless, keeping your digital data secure and easy to find and manage, through the entire lifecycle of your daily business processes. Support an in-office or remote workforce with our document management and process automation solutions.
- Scan and process documents automatically
- Track and access documents wherever they are
- Automate document delivery
- Securely capture and approve documents on mobile devices
We make it easy and secure to go paperless—either as a stand-alone solution or integrated into your construction ERP software.Learn More
With Sage Fixed Assets accounting you’ll go beyond simply tracking depreciation to get the highest tax benefit and value from your company’s physical assets. Accounting for the status, value, and location of your company’s fixed assets is easier that you might think, with insightful reporting for all stakeholders.
- Maximize tax savings while complying with regulations
- Control project costs by projecting depreciation
- Prevent fraud and insurance overpayment by eliminating ghost and zombie assets
Software Consulting and Implementation Services
Our team of expert consultants have years of experience implementing ERP and business management solutions across a broad range of companies in the Dallas, Texas area and beyond. Let us know how we can help!Learn More
Key Findings from the 2023 AGC and Sage Construction Business Outlook Every year, the Associated...Find Out More
Business Software Solutions
We provide powerful, configurable business management technology for small- to mid-sized organizations in the Dallas area and nationwide. Our expert consultants can help you select and implement the right solutions to gain efficiency and make faster, smarter decisions.