Sage Intacct just wrapped up its Annual Advantage conference. The theme was never-ending imagination which resonated throughout the keynotes, breakout sessions, and partner and customer panels. Over 4,000 attendees discussed the innovative ways we transform our businesses with the power of Sage Intacct. The MicroAccounting Intacct consulting team attending with over 10 of our Intacct customers for a week of hands-on learning, networking, and nonstop fun!
Endless Imagination was definitely key as Sage CTO Aaron Harris shared the awesome new technology Intacct will be leveraging to further enhance the user experience. Intacct plans to launch into new verticals, expand its international reach, and use new AI tools to automate processes in 2020. While most of the information is locked down under an NDA, we are very excited for the 2020 product roadmap, and will update our clients with information as we’re able to release it. Stay tuned to our newsletters and product release webinars for more information!
This was Sage Intacct’s biggest Advantage yet! The conference continues to grow as a testament to the continued growth customers are seeing from the product itself. Intacct proudly shares it’s FYE 2019 data statistics; this year Intacct saw
- 5 billion requests per month
- 120 billion queries per month
- 18 million journal entries per month by a single client
- A single customer has 603 million transactions in the system
- 99% server uptime
There are virtually limitless possibilities to what you can do and process within Intacct.
We all learned so much from the breakout sessions and we were fortunate to have so many clients attend the conference as well. Here are some of the key highlights and major takeaways our team had from the event:
- Kari Eaton (Intacct Consultant) – This was my 3rd Advantage and it’s amazing how much it continues to grow! I love getting the chance to bounce ideas off the Intacct staff and other implementation consultants. I always come back with new ideas to better serve our clients. This year it was especially fun to get to be at Advantage with clients I’m actively working on implementations with. Seeing the dots start to connect within the clients is the best feeling!
- Hunter Westfaul (Intacct Consultant) – For me, the most exciting thing I took away was the way that they’re planning to incorporate AI into Intacct to streamline business processes, analyzing business performance, and catching fraud and other errors in real time.
- Phil Smith (Sales Director) – I’m extremely excited about the technological initiatives that we learned about. The continued improvements in user interface are going to increase the speed, depth, and ease with which our customers adopt new efficiency and flexibility in their daily work lives.
- Cindy P. (New Intacct Client) – Having just started our implementation, I wasn’t sure what to expect at Advantage this year and was concerned that I would feel lost and confused. But what I came away with was an amazing sense of excitement and energy when I got a glimpse of the new world of possibilities that I’ll have in Intacct to make my daily work life much more streamlined. The trip was well worth the time and expense and I’m already making plans to attend next year.
MicroAccounting was proudly named as one of the top 5 growing partners in the Sage Intacct community, and we couldn’t have done it without our awesome clients! We thank all of you for your continued partnership with us and Sage Intacct!
Save the Date for Advantage 2020: October 12-16 in Orlando, FL! We hope to see you all there!