Sage HRMS Q2 2019 Product Update
Sage announced the release of Sage HRMS 2017 Q2 2019 product update on June 20th. The release includes Payroll Tax Updates as well as HR and Employee Self Service updates. You may want to view the Sage Release Notes for detailed information about this release
Sage HRMS Q1 2019 Update Full of Features
In addition to the newest product update, Sage also did a bigger release for Sage HRMS in 2019. While Sage HRMS will always ensure compliance within updates, the ones released in 2019 are predominantly focused on enhancing the experience within the Employee Self Service (ESS) portal, but that’s not all!
Enhancements released with Sage HRMS 2019.1:
- New two factor authentication for better security
- Calendar attachments included in time-off requests – Managers are now able to easily add time-off requests to their calendar
- Check box for mail relay
- Enhanced Organization chart in ESS – Employees can view their managers and direct reports and drill down, which makes it easier for colleagues to find one another for various projects and search
- Option to not show Reversed Checks
- Allow employees to add personal e-mail and phone numbers on company phone list page
- Benefit Letters in ESS – Employees can now see their confirmation letters for open enrollment in ESS instead of HR having to provide them
- Updates to Life Events in ESS
If you have any questions about the Sage HRMS releases or you would like to schedule your upgrade, please contact us.