My Favorite Things – Sage Intacct Reports
Meet Kari Eaton. She’s a Certified Sage Intacct Implemention Specialist with over 5 years experience on the MicroAccounting consulting team. She’s completed Sage Intacct’s advanced reporting training and is a self-proclaimed reporting nerd. Her favorite things:
- My family who keeps me busy! My 4-year old is a Spider-Man fanatic and we spend lots of time spinning webs and “saving the city” from evil villains!
- Disney World! If you get my out of office message, chances are I’m in line for Splash Mountain.
- Escaping reality with a good book! Fantasy, romance, historical fiction, you name it.
Favorite Thing About Sage Intacct: Reports
Sage Intacct’s reporting provides broad, deep visibility into financial and operational data so you can make faster, data-driven decisions. Here are just 3 reasons why it’s Kari’s favorite.
- It’s so easy to duplicate pre-existing reports and make changes to filters, date ranges, etc.
- The ability to schedule reports for delivery.
- Flexibility of creating account groups to subtotal accounts exactly how you want to see them.
Sage Intacct Reporting and Dashboards
Watch an on-demand webinar to learn more: Sage Intacct – Report Writing 101