My Favorite Things – Sage Intacct Cash Management and Bank Reconciliation
Nick Ory is a Certified Sage Intacct Implementation Specialist who spent 10 years as a customer using Sage 100 and DocLink before joining our Sage Intacct consulting team. He likes working with clients and finding process improvement opportunities. His favorite things:
- My family. I have three wonderful daughters and an amazing wife. Even though I’m hopelessly outnumbered I wouldn’t have it any other way!
- I enjoy home projects – I love the feeling of accomplishment after I finish a project
- Movies! All genres. I’m one of those people that after watching a movie, will incorporate select movie quotes in my day-to-day conversations.
Favorite Thing About Sage Intacct: Cash Management / Bank Reconciliation
Sage Intacct provides insight into cash position and saves time on reporting and reconciliations. Here’s 3 reasons why it’s Nick’s favorite.
- Robust ability to create reconciling rules to automate the bank.
- The ability to reopen previous bank reconciliations in the event you cleared the wrong check.
- The multitude of transactional filters when reconciling.
Cash Management: Save Time and Speed Up Your Close