Is it time for your franchise to graduate from QuickBooks?
If you’re like a lot of franchises, you may have started out using QuickBooks to handle your accounting needs. And with good reason – QuickBooks is easy to use and has all the tools you probably needed when you were a new franchise. But as your business has grown – and especially if you have added locations – it may be time to graduate to a more sophisticated solution.
Financial management presents unique challenges for any franchise owner, but especially for one with multiple locations. You need to manage the finances for your entire franchise business, but each of your franchises needs the ability to operate as an individual unit. Multiple locations and multiple information sources make it hard to see the big picture. And QuickBooks is not designed to handle multi-entity accounting, forcing you to log in and out of multiple QuickBooks systems if you’re handling accounting for more than one location.
Sage Intacct eliminates the challenges caused by trying to manage a franchise with QuickBooks. Here are just a few areas that can be improved when you graduate to a cloud-based franchise management solution:
- Generate reports in days, not weeks. Access to real-time data and a robust reporting platform mean you can customize and quickly run the reports you need to make strategic decisions.
- Drastically reduce the time needed for month-end close. Sage Intacct automates financial processes and eliminates the need for time-consuming manual data entry.
- Save hours every payroll period. Sage Intacct communicates seamlessly with your payroll system.
- Optimize your inventory levels. Sage Intacct offers real-time visibility of your inventory at the corporate level so you can place orders based on the needs for your entire organization.
- Keep up with key metrics. With Sage Intacct you can track key metrics such as cash flow, inventory levels, revenue, and expenses – both for your individual outlets and your entire organization.
- Streamline complex processes. Sage Intacct’s cloud-based platform allows you to consolidate financial information across locations.
Whether you’re operating a single franchise location or a multi-unit franchise business, Sage Intacct can help you manage your franchise costs with real-time data and reports customized to your specific needs. Unlike QuickBooks, our cloud-based solution gives you a single platform for managing your franchise finances and eliminates the need to handle and reconcile information from multiple disparate sources. Ready to graduate from QuickBooks? Call MicroAccounting today at 855-876-3773 or email us at [email protected] to find out more..