If you have been thinking about leveraging mobile ERP to gain an advantage on your competitors, you can bet they have been thinking the same thing. In fact, some of them are likely using some form of mobile technology to try to gain efficiencies already.
Why Mobile, Why Now?
Mobile is maturing to the point where we can truly integrate different processes within your company–full circle–and create a seamless experience between the different roles in your company with knowledge of your underlying data requirements, any industry compliance rules, and much more. Your system should never be a bottleneck again.
How to grow with mobile. (2:00) Paul Ziliak explains the initial steps to help leverage mobile for your business.
iSales 100 benefits:
- Customer/contact records integrate with features native to your phone such as maps, email, and your calendar,
- Multiple transaction types: Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Credits
- Work independent from an Internet connection. Simply sync when you’re online to update locally stored orders and other data with your Sage ERP system.
xkzero Mobile Commerce empowers:
- Distribution and Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
- Load management and scheduling
- Truck loading, cutting time at the dock by as much as 50%
- Visibility and control over inventory, even while en route
Sage Mobility apps allow you to:
- View and edit customer information on your iPad
- Review your catalog with customers, with ‘related items’
- Create a quote and email it to your customer
- Check product availability
- Accept immediate payment