You may already know that using DocLink streamlines your document management processes and leads to greater efficiency. You can easily index and store documents, and track and access them wherever they are. But you may not know that with the Import Manager feature, you can get even more from DocLink.
Import Manager gives you a broader range of options for importing your digital documents. You can easily capture:
- Images processed through an OCR solution
- Images created from an XML file
- Documents and XML files sent from another DocLink system
- Images without a corresponding XML file
- Data related to documents already stored in your DocLink repository
- Email messages and attachments
Want to know more? We’re hosting a webinar on April 17 called “DocLink Document Management: Import Manager.” Sign up now to reserve your spot. And for more information on how DocLink Import Manager can help you improve your organization’s document management, call MicroAccounting at 1-855-876-3773.