There is no greater expense than hiring the wrong employees. On the flip side, there is also no better indicator of success than a staff built with the right mix of professionals with responsibilities that match their skills and strengths.
Human Resources teams are charged with the lofty task of building—and keeping a competitive workforce since an organization’s position in the marketplace is dependent on the people who give it life.
Learn how Sage HRMS Cyber Recruiter’s Recruiting and Onboarding module can help streamline the recruiting, hiring and onboarding processes.
Discover how you can free up your HR staff to focus more energy on strategy and personal interactions that lead to smart hiring choices as well as productive relationships with current employees.
Sage HRMS Cyber Recruiter has a set of power tools called Recruiting and Onboarding to help you do all these things:
- Reduce employee turnover by only hiring the best talent for your company’s needs using sophisticated yet simple recruiting and hiring solutions.
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers with user-friendly digital interfaces to attract applicants and analyze credentials.
- Onboard new hires quickly and easily with tools that integrate with data initially input during the recruiting and hiring process.
- Eliminate paper throughout every step of the hiring process.
- Increase new hire engagement with self-service tools that not only give them control but relieve HR staff of many time-consuming administrative tasks.
During this webinar, Chris Goheen of MicroAccounting demonstrated Sage HRMS Cyber Recruiter.
Request access to the webinar recording today to learn how to efficiently build a strategic workforce through effective Recruiting and Onboarding.
Watch this webinar.
Seats are limited. Register today.
Chris Goheen, Practice Leader, Payroll and Human Resources Management Solutions, MicroAccounting