Sage is offering a series of free one-hour webinars designed to help Sage HRMS customers become more proficient with their software and increase feature awareness. Each webinar will focus on a specific aspect within the product. While users of all experience levels are welcome, a functional working knowledge of Sage HRMS is recommended.
Check out any of the following free webinars on their corresponding dates – and if the date has passed you can still “register” to view the recorded event:
Setting up Open Enrollment in Sage HRMS was held on Nov. 4th. In this webinar it was shared how to:
- Modify an existing rate table in Sage HRMS to be used in Open Enrollment
- Create a new benefit insurance plan to be used in Open Enrollment
Expiring Benefits will be held on Dec. 17 at 12:00pm CST. In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Expire a benefit plan for one employee and all employees
Crystal Reports (HR) will be held on Nov.21 and Dec. 5 at 12:00pm CST. In this webinar the presenter will define:
- How data behaves in the various report sections
- How to set up a Paremeter Field to be used in the Select Expert
Register for any of these free Sage HRMS webinars today! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule personalized training.