Many Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solutions burden you with complicated processes that add difficulty to your business life rather than being helpful. We recognize that for light and assemble-to-order manufacturing businesses, you need features like an easy-to-use entry screen that allows you to record after-the-fact production information.
By using tailored modules to perform tasks such as estimating, product configuration, engineering change management, materials requirements planning (MRP) and even project accounting you can work with confidence while avoiding complex material issues and labor processing.
Light/Assembly Manufacturing Solutions: Benefits
- Manage production and kit assembly without complicated labor transactions or material issues.
- Establish standard routings and bills of materials for manufactured items.
- Simplify the production process by eliminating work orders.
- Report production for only finished goods.
- Employ accurate job costing to establish item prices, profitability, and business planning.
- Set up alerts to notify production departments when assets are due for maintenance.
- Organize, analyze and graph production assembly information such as component usage, assembly costs, and scrap quantities.