Sage Intacct 2018 release 1 was made available February 9. Highlights include improvements to Contracts, Inventory, and Global Consolidations capabilities. Updates in his version are a testament to Sage’s commitment to supporting your workflow productivity, efficiency through automation, and driving performance and growth through insight and performance metrics.
Sage Intacct Contracts and Revenue Management, Advanced CRM Integration
The simplified workflow between Sage Intacct and Salesforce CPQ gives users:
- automated finance data input on opportunities
- billing in advance of a contract’s start date to improve cash flow
- visibility into unbilled revenue, as indicated by invoice date
- seamless financial data input into CRM
- improved multi-element arrangement (MEA) revenue recognition methods and automated processes
Improve costing accuracy with 17 enhancements designed to reduce errors! This includes fixes in the Maintain Inventory Valuation process and a resolution of problems caused by rounding and apportioned costs. A new feature allows you to link inventory adjustments to a specific invoice. Changes help prepare for the relaunch in R2!
Although still in the beta stage, the user experience is already greatly improved for global consolidations. Projects offers new timesheet entry controls and invoice previews. One of the administrative enhancements is the visibility of “create” and “modified” dates.