Escape Spreadsheet Hell with Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning
Does your planning process include copious amounts of time spent building manual Excel spreadsheets? Are you wasting time dealing with formula errors, hard-to-use templates, endless spreadsheet versions, and inaccurate analysis? Do you struggle to distribute these spreadsheets to the necessary stakeholders? We have good news.
Sage Intacct recently launched Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning – a powerful, cloud-based financial budgeting and planning tool that streamlines the planning process, eliminating the need to rely on spreadsheets and emails. The newly integrated functionality, which can be deployed in days, is the perfect solution for small and midsize businesses that have outgrown spreadsheets for planning.
Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning allows stakeholders to collaborate on the latest versions of budget plans and forecasts on a single, secure application. It fully integrates with Sage Intacct and uses the same structures, including the chart of accounts and all dimensions. The result is the ability to seamlessly manage the complete budgeting and planning process while eliminating the inefficiencies and security risks associated with spreadsheets. Key features include:
- Full and partial budget sharing – Allow team members to enter and edit their own budget line items. Send entire budget out for review and feedback.
- Sage Intacct integration – Leverage your Sage Intacct data while creating your budget.
- Financial models with formulas – Create formulas for budget assumptions.
- What-if scenarios – Build in any number of potential scenarios for budget proposals.
- Forecasts and versions – Plan for the future and develop forecasts to prepare for your fiscal year.
At MicroAccounting, we are passionate about supporting business builders. We would love the opportunity to talk with you about Sage Intacct and the flexibility and control it can bring to your budgeting and planning process. Call us today at 855-876-3773.