- This event has passed.
5 Signs Your Software Company Has Outgrown QuickBooks
February 26, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:30 pm CST
Quickbooks is a great bookkeeping solution for very small, order-centric businesses. But when your business has a variety of billing models or recurring revenue, you’ll feel growing pains as invoices and revenue schedules increase.
Hear the 5 signs it is time to change, shared by Kevin Neary, the head of finance of Wistia, the video platform for growing businesses, and one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Boston, and David Appel, the Head of the Software Vertical at Sage Intacct.
We will discuss the pains your peers have felt, and the benefits Sage Intacct customers have experienced since graduating off QuickBooks, including:
- Increasing revenue per transaction up to 15% by automating billing
- Reducing gross revenue churn up to 2% with more flexible, contract-based billing
- Accelerating the financial close up to 50% by eliminating spreadsheets
- Increasing cash flow by up to 20% with enhanced reporting capabilities
- Speeding quote-to-cash processing 30% faster with native Salesforce integration